Definition - "Patent Troll"

"PATENT TROLL" - Any party that intentionally misconstrues the claims of their patent to assert it against another. A patent troll does not have to be a non-practicing entity (NPE) or in any particular industry, all that is required is an intentional misconstruing of the claims in an attempt to extort money from another.

Disclaimer



Disclaimer - All information and postings in this blog are provided for educational purposes only. Nothing in this blog constitutes legal advice and you should not rely on any information herein as such. If you do not have a signed engagement agreement with me, then you are not represented by me and you should retain your own attorney for any legal issues you are having.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Great software references for invalidity discussion

Here are a few non-patent references.  I placed them in order of a quick scan I did for importance.  Let me know your thoughts or if something stands out.

Practice management: new perspectives for the construction professional By Peter Barrett, Roderick Males - 1991


Coordinating user interfaces for consistency By Jakob Nielsen - 1989


Public opinion polls and survey research: a selective annotated bibliography ... By Graham R. Walden - 1990


InfoWorld Aug 20, 1990

InfoWorld May 11, 1987

Network World May 25, 1992

InfoWorld Mar 5, 1990

- USPA


1 comment:

  1. USPA,

    Looks like you have some great stuff here. I presume you will see my post on IP Watchdog, but in case you didn't, I have some thoughts on funding an inter partes reexam without creating estoppel. Feel free to contact me at mark.nowotarski@gmail.com to discuss further.

    ReplyDelete